DIY Decor: Quotes for an Inspiration Jar!

Now I know this concept is nothing new ... these "inspiration jars" are popular everywhere, especially on Tumblr and Pinterest.  Not only do these jars make a nice decor piece, they also serve an inspirational purpose too.  While I am not going to make a tutorial on how I made mine, today I am posting some inspirational quotes that I included in my jar.  I am using my jar to inspire me to write in my journal on days when I want to write, but am not sure what to say.  Hope these inspire you as much as they inspire me!

Rejection is God’s way of saying “wrong direction”. – Tyga

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. – Frank Zappa

Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes. – Unknown

The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them when they’re alive. – Optimus Prime (Transformers).

You can’t master your future if you’re still a slave to your past.  – Unknown

We must bring our own light to the darkness. – Unknown

Be at peace, not in pieces. – Unknown

The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man. – Unknown

Love yourself first. – Unknown

As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. – Audrey Hepburn

Be gentle with yourself.  You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars.  In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. – Unknown

Fight off your demons. – Unknown

People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Apple Computers

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard


That's it for now!  I may do another post when I restock my jar, depending on how fast I use up the prompts.

Cheers to inspiration, in whatever form you find it!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts