These Are The Words.

At the end of December 2015, I had a writing streak.  For some reason - literally out of the blue - feelings I had been holding onto came rushing out through a series of "poems".  I don't like that word, "poems".  Really, what developed was an arrangement of words through which I conveyed feelings and memories. 

The words just kept coming and coming, so I wrote them down in a Word document.  And then I asked myself - What am I going to do with these words?

This year, I wanted to challenge myself to live outside of my shell  So, I decided to share my favourite pieces through my personal social media accounts.  But, since I want the entire assortment to be collected in once place, I have chosen to post all of the "poems" on this blog.

Over the next 29 days, you will be subjected treated to a poem per day.  I hope that the words that I post can mean to you even just a fraction of what they have come to mean to me.

Everything about this is personal to me, and so I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed preparing for this month.  I hope that these words reach who they are meant to reach, and touch who they are meant to touch.

xoxo,

-J

©

Comments

Popular Posts