Creative Intermission.

I hope you have all been enjoying These are the Words.  It's truly been a pleasure for me to share a piece of poetry with you each morning for the past 60 days.  The process of writing and sharing my thoughts and feelings has been cathartic, and I am glad that I decided to take the plunge and embark on this journey.

(For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about, check out the entire series of poetry by clicking this link.)

While I've enjoyed writing and sharing with you all, I have found myself needing/wanting to take a break from posting poetry for a while.  I'm calling it a 'creative intermission', a time for me to get the creative juices flowing by taking a break.  My writing has always been sporadic, and I currently have not been finding the passion to write anything I'm proud enough to share.  So I thought I'd take the pressure off myself for a while, and return to posting about my minimalist journey, my natural hair journey, fashion, etc.

Again, I hope you have enjoyed These are the Words.  If you have any requests for content, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Cheers to a creative intermission!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts