Minimalist Wishlist for Fall!

I have to avoid shopping for my own good, but I broke my own rule and did a little browsing online.  Since I won't be purchasing these right now, I thought I'd share them with you!  Here is my wishlist for Fall/Winter. :)

Everlane | The Waffle Knit Sweater
Image Source

This sweater by Everlane is a better quality version of the Hope Grand sweater that I have been eyeing for the past year.  It comes in both grey and navy blue, and is perfect for that warm Fall/Winter day out.  Paired with a blanket scarf, leggings, and a pair of ankle booties/knee high boots, and I'd have my perfect casual outfit of the day!  While it seems pricey, at $135.00, this sweater is both high quality (100% Merino Wool), and a better choice than your average fast fashion sweater!


Wilfred SMOKEY FLORAL BLANKET | Aritzia
Image Source

I have quite a few Aritzia blanket scarves, but that didn't stop me from falling in love with this new addition to their collection for the Fall.  This scarf is perfect for both Fall and Spring, and it offers the perfect amount of femininity to an outfit.  Can't you imagine this scarf paired with the sweater above?  At $125.00 this scarf is a bit pricey, but I have a $60.00 Aritzia gift card that might make this wish a reality :)



I love Dynamite clothing, and I have mastered the art of shopping their sales, which is why this number may make it into my closet.  This tank top is versatile - it is work appropriate for both Fall and Spring with a cardigan over, and it transitions well into an after-work event.  At $34.95 this item is fairly priced, but will be even more attractive once it goes on sale!



Mock Neck Knit Tunic with Slits
Image Source

This tunic, priced at $44.95, is perfect for any season, and pairs well with leggings and a scarf.  Throw on a leather jacket, and you have one fabulous Fall/Winter/Spring outfit!


I'm going to end this post here.  My browsing is turning into quite the temptation.  I'll be picking one or two of these items to add to my collection IF I am able to meet my savings goals.  Stay tuned to see if I make it!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts