More Fall Wishlist Items!

I'm currently at home sick.  I'll probably be at home sick for a few days.  So I did some online browsing, and I found a few more items to put on my Fall wishlist!  I definitely won't be buying these .... but they look nice! You will note that they are a lot more patterned than the typical minimalist fall items, but I do find myself attracted to the colourful prints.  Maybe you will too! :)


Dynamite | Printed Front Zip Tunic Top

Printed Front Zip Tunic Top
Image Source

My last post mentioned a top with the same fabric, so I was delighted when this top came out.  It's such a beautiful print!  I love that it is also a great piece for spring and summer, and if paired with the right chunky knit, it's a great piece for Winter as well.



Belted Long Sleeve Plaid Tunic
Image Source

I used to hate plaid.  But there's something about the way that Dynamite does plaid.  The dark colours of this shirt are beautiful, and the tunic length is perfect for my taller frame.  Definitely a beautiful Fall item!



Belted Plaid Shirt Dress
Image Source

I don't know what it is about this plaid dress, but I absolutely love the style!  This would look great as is, and during colder weather a pair of thick leggings and a sweater will make this outfit even better!



Plaid Waterfall Coat with Belt
Image Source

I swear I'm not addicted to plaid!  But I think the fit of this coat is just perfect.  I would want it a little more if it came in black or grey ... I hope I need something like this when I need a winter coat the next time!



Image Source

I'm surprised at how many colourful items I have on this list, but I audibly gasped when I saw these shoes.  I doubt I would ever wear these, but if they came in black and grey ... :)


Image Source
These shoes are so basic, but can you imagine them paired with that plaid dress?  Or a pair of jeans and that floral shirt?  Man ... 



Image Source

These boots are beautiful.  If I buy anything from this list, it will be this.  They're perfect.  I'm drooling a little.

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts