Meal Prep! [#MoneySavingMondays]



Next to buying clothes, buying food has to be my favourite thing to do. So, to avoid that daily hunt for lunch, I started meal prepping!  Nothing fancy, mostly snack and breakfast items, but it really has cut down my weekly food spending!  For me , the concept is simple.  I prepare a work week's worth of cut up fruits, veggies, yogurt, and granola, all neatly packed into easy-to-grab tupperware containers.  When I'm ready for breakfast or a quick snack, instead of driving by the Tim Horton's drive thru or reaching for that bag of chips, I simply reach into the fridge and grab something to eat!

Not only does this save you money in the long run (a bagel for $2.30? Seriously Tims?), but it also helps you eat healthier!

Cheers to being healthy while saving money!

xoxo, Jayy

Comments

Popular Posts